Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flood Appeal Auctions

Having lived in Queensland for about 1/3 of my life I am absolutely devestated by the news of the flooding and losses of such wonderful people.

But as a mother, I am an absolute mess! The news of a teenager giving up his life to save his brother has just wrecked me! I'm in my own puddle of tears!

As a pensioner I can't afford to give as much money as I would like to, so instead I am going to join in an Online Auction appeal, started by Toni of Make it Perfect fame.

In the next day or so I will be putting up a group of items that you can bid on with all proceeds being directly paid to the Premiers Relief Appeal.

If you can please join in and have an auction on your own blog. These people have lost everything and some people don't even have a pair of shoes! Can you imagine it! Head over to Tonis blog and grab the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment